Monday 16 January 2012

The days have colours assigned to them now. Blue Monday.

IThis blog will not really have any real theme or a solid topic like most of my blogs. (and yet you keep reading thanks) So I will mash at the keys in sequence and hope something coherent and in englsh comes out at the other end.



So its still January, its been kinda dull, nothing much has really changed except I have been on a couple of walks, one of which consisted of John being with me as I wanted to explore the more rocky area of the woods where the old mines are and I wanted him there so I wouldn't fall in a hole and die. That and I dont know why but that section of the woods is called spooky woods and I can kinda see why, I was waiting around for like half an hour by myself for John and I was getting a little weirded out. It wasnt that it was deadly quiet or anything. It was probably because I was at this one cave we went in to once and it totally freaked me out. Perhaps I was hoping the 'big cat of the forest' was going to come and eat me, that would have been interesting. What are you supposed to do when a big cat starts to look at you like you are lunch? Do you walk away slowly, without turning your back ofc, or do you make yourself look big . I guess cimbing a tree or playing dead won't work as most cats can climb and they would probably think I was an easy meal and eat my anyway. and there is no point in me runnning as I can barely outrun the average human, then my asthma would kick in and make me wanna die, then Im sure either an ankle or a knee would twang so that would stop me running. Anyway less talk about giant unfeesable cats in this forest, where the most exciting thing that can hurt you is a giant pig. It's never good when lunch wants to kill you.
In other news yes my life is dull. The only joy I have really is LRP. and john. Other than that I might as well be in a coma. Yes yes I know happy happy cheery times, everything is all sunshine and happiness and having no job is great because it means I have all this spare time to do all the things I want to do. I swear if I wasn't poked and proded every now and then for a verbal response I could run on auto pilot and no one would know. I was IMing a friend of mine and he was playing around being an artifial intelligence that would respond as he would. Now if only I could get a realy AI that looked like me and acted like me then I could make that thing live here whilst I wonder the world free as a bird.

Ok so to not be bitter for two minutes whilst I talk about my weekend. So Saturday was great depsite the cold and it being three vs four. Our mission was to try and make up a trade post with this hospital on the surface but they drugged us and took us to this crazy doctor who was trying to vivisect our 'tank'. The crazy doctor was dead but being kept alive by a hose. so me and the other medic untied ourselves as killed the others in the room. And the other medic was impressed OOC that I knew what the C2 and C3 vertebae were. I watch alot of bones. We then had to try and escape. We came across this creature that was tied up, the boys wanted to let it go and hope it went in the other direction. I went to talked to a crazy person to try and get directions out of here, they really only listened to me becuase I was wearing the crazy doctors lab coat. they boys had killed another psychiatric patient and tried to feed its arm to the creature, then let the creature go after it had its second arm. The thing is it didn't go the other way it came towards us. So we had to run like buggery. It felt kinda doctor whoish as we were running down a corridor away from impending doom. I probaly wasnt as amazing as I thought I was but I had fun. Our disguise was quickly uncovered as I clearly wasnt the surgeon general as I am a small women whereas the doctor was a 6ft something man. There was a bit of a difference. So after we killed a few people and propped the door open to the chloroform filled room open we ran away.
Sunday was FnH at Bath, which is technically is in Bristol. That was fun, we had two sort of walk in the park missions where we killed things along the way but the afternoons mission was alot harder, but its only fair seeing as they had the least armour on that party. But they did have the most power I think. Our mission was a little confusing and one player killed himself as he was going crazy and kept calling people morag and tobias. Crazy bastard.

I don't think I said this in the last blog, but hey whose checking. But i have entered in to a writing competiion where I have to write a short story of 2000 words on identity. I have written it I'm just going to wait til nearer feb to send it in, I am also waiting on a friend to get back to me with feedback, but I have no idea if he even got the document as we had trouble with the format. I am probably just fretting, he is a busy person and unlike me he has a life. His piece was really good, it really sparked my imagination, it had good imagry and a good story line. Also very thought evoking. I'm sure mine looks ordinary, cliche and dull comapred to his and the others in the competion.

Oh damn I lost my train of thought, thats what I get for going to eat, a lost train and a burnt tongue, it always happens when we have mince I always scald my tongue.
They were asking on the news whats the best way to get in to astronomy and star gazing, my answer was look up when your next outside. Unless you live in a big town or city so you cant see the stars past all that light.

I absolutley loved this weeks episode of Sherlock. Benedict is by far the best sherlock I have seen. He is the only sherlock that has made me cry, smile, swoon then want to jump in to the screen and slap him all in one minute, he just plays it so well and he is so intense, it's hard to watch as all the strong emotion plays across his face. The others that have played him haven't quite got to this level. I mean Brett was the classic sherlock, he was methodical and presice, but he just told the story as it was in my mind there really wasnt that much behind it. Now Robert Downey Jr plays it ery well we see the side of sherlock that would really point him out as mad. Those films have both comedy and action, then mixed in with a bit of emotion with Adler. Then there is the suspence and he does come back in the greatest way. But this sherlock is entirely different, the work is all he has, I think he comes across a little Aspergery, I dont know why but writters nowadays like to have thier geniouses lack a certain comprehension of human emotion. For example, Sherlock, Dr Temperance Brennan and Dr Sheldon Cooper are amoung my favourite and it is so amazing to see them handle emotions that are completely new to them.


I'm sure there are alot of spelling and grammar mistakes in this but hey I did say I was just mashing at keys to see what came out.

So what is there to look forward to. Well optimistically, there is lrp. the banquet on mark 10th and new dawn in on my birthday. In reality there are days of sitting around in self loathing slowing going mad. The mornings at the charity shop. I really wanted to do to this  fnh banquet in Portsmouth but its too far away and John isnt really bothered about it.

I had another strange dream that on of my friends was avoiding me, and clearly making effort to blank me in many ways they could, right infront of me. That and the other dreams I mentioned my mind is really bored lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment