Thursday 17 March 2011

Some blog and some bouncing off of friends blogs.

So to start off, work is y'know same old same old. Roll on the weekend when I can go shopping for birthday presents and a new pair of work type shoes bc the last ones were falling apart but john killed them....

I watched some of Chris Moyles' longest show it was funny only because it was on the Scott Mills show and watching Producer Becky spit in Comedy Daves face in innuendo bingo (inyourendo) was hilarious, other than that I kinda can't stand Chris, Dave is ok...he kinda sounds like a friend from larp and I like Aled too bc he is funny and not a tit. 

Somehow drinking tea from Captain Jacks head just taste better....
As Bookface suggests I was a numpty earlier and touched the HOT iron whilst looking for the place where it was leaking from and I leant my fingertips on the iron and then swiftly left the iron stood up and went swearing to the bathroom to run my hand under water then after a few minutes I went back to paramore and the ironing. 

So bouncing time...

My dear taaaaallll friend Vicky was tlaking about her obsession for Glee, and I thought well I kinda have a obsession/addiction, It is not Glee...no offence Gleeks just not my cuppa tea. But you can call me a Trubie, I have become addicted, all thanks to (John's aunty) Vicky, she bought me the entire (sofar) series of true blood books for xmas and I read them in like three weeks and I have watched every episode, I think I watched season one in like 12 hours straight. 
   But yeah this is where I link to Rachaels (you christian llama you) blog about antisocial behaviour and I think for most of January I would just read all day and I think i could get through a book in a day if I worked at it, but i had to read them again because I read too fast and missed bits.  

I am really looking forward to the summer and hot weather so I have a chance to wear my shorts...and it kinda sucks to be in work when it was such a lovely day and I was stuck stacking shrink wrapped pots or labelling them.


Saturday = Dragon Age 2!!



No comments:

Post a Comment