Monday 2 May 2011

Knackered!

Well it is the day after Springfest, I along with most of the people who went to springfest are very very knackered. For three days we'd be fighting for most of the day, whether it was monstering or playing we'd go from one to another, then festivities in the night (ie getting drunk) and during the day it would be hot then gradually get  colder and colder which meant sleeping when it was freezing and I had to will myself to get up in the night.

So at springfest we were out to help this backwater village and stop some evil dwarves (bastards*)  and it involved going in to mountains which is never fun because mountains in Ithron just fall to pieces, rubbish I tell ya. We also had the king there and I think it was the first time I saw Greg go down when he wasn't a monster ;)

And also after a banquet that was amazing I think I spent most of it with wine, cake and in giggles and of course with friends. Even though i got dizzy drunk I can remember it all :D apart from the plot ofc but I wouldn't have remembered that even sobre (ta fragg)

So I had enormous amounts of fun, I think Valvossa did some couragous things that will not be mentioned again. And race council meetings for the win.

*FnHers will now what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment