Friday 8 July 2011

Leave out all the rest.

So it's Friday, Johns parents are home. Joy.

I woke up today feeling, numb, my chest feels like its made of lead. I just feel lifeless today, maybe I expended all my energy on being happy yesterday and now that I look back on it, I made an idiot of myself again. I mean it took me five minutes to say hello to one of my friends yesterday for gods sake, I guess I just feel inadequte talking to them, I mean most of the time I am near them I make a fool out of myself anyway.

I shouldn't be listening to sad songs but they justify my mood.

I had a wonderful dream this morning, I was my Crowan priestess, I was coming back from battle, and one of her friends greeted her with a smile and a hug. Then I got woken up by the alarm. I hate it when you're in a good dream and also when you can feel physical contact, then wake up from it.

Also who the hell is reading this from India and the US?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment